When they think about changing and improving their lives, a lot of people get overwhelmed. Why? Because they think in terms of weeks, months and years instead of days and moments. Life is made up of days, it’s made up of moments, and if you want to create a better future for yourself, a better tomorrow, you have to make sure that you make TODAY your best day ever!
1. Make an internal commitment to make today your best day ever.
2. Treat your body as a temple.
“Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.” ~ Corinthians 6:19-20
3. Be true to who life created you to be.
4. Make peace with who you are and where you are at this moment.
5. Let nothing and no one disturb your peace of mind.
6. Give thanks for everything you are and everything you have.
7. Let life to teach you what it needs to teach you.
8. Keep your mind clean and clear.
9. Take nothing personally.
10. Act as if.
11. Love your neighbor with all your heart.
12. Embrace stillness.Express your faith with Christian T-Shirt